Many patients come to us unhappy with “chicken wings” under the arms. Often, treating this specific area with diet and exercise alone is not enough.
If you have lost a significant amount of weight, but can not seem to contour this area, KPS has a solution for you! We offer an arm lift, also called a brachioplasty, which removes excess skin and fat from the arms.
In this procedure, the excess skin is removed through an incision inside of the arm. This incision will work to tighten the surface of the arm resulting in a vastly improved appearance.
With the arm lift, you can go sleeveless without fear!
What it corrects:
- Excess skin and fat on the arms
- Commonly performed on those who have had a significant weight loss
- Patients with excess skin under the arms either as a result of weight loss or aging
- Patients who can not be adequately treated with diet, exercise, or liposuction Patients who do not smoke
- Return to normal daily activities within 1 week after surgery
- Resume light exercise after 2 weeks
- Restricted weight lifting for 4 weeks
- Swelling will subside in the first 3-4 weeks. The appearance will continue to improve over 3-4 months.