Every woman knows how many problems are caused by severely sagging breasts, from back problems to ill-fitting clothes. Breasts that refuse to stay up can damper your appearance and your confidence.
That is why at Kansas Plastic Surgery, we offer breast lift procedures. A mastopexy, another name for a breast lift, will reshape and support the breast tissue giving your figure a more youthful and uplifted appearance. A breast lift can help with the loss of skin elasticity from pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight fluctuations, and aging.
What it treats:
- Enlarged Areola
- Stretched skin
- Uneven breasts
- Loss of shape and firmness
- Sagging breasts
- Flat, elongated or pendulous breasts
- Patients who are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- Patients who do not smoke
- Patients who are bothered by sagging breasts or breasts that have lost shape and volume
- Patients must wear a support bra to minimize swelling and increase support during the first three weeks of the healing process.
- 2-4 weeks of restricted activity
- Most patients may return to work 1 week after the procedure. Time may be longer for physically strenuous jobs