Facelifts are one of our most popular services here at Kansas Plastic Surgery. A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, typically treats skin laxity and wrinkles around the face and the neck.
A neck lift will often be included when performing a facelift. This procedure, in combination with a neck lift, will help tighten the cheeks, jawline, and neck.
A Facelift can also be combined with eyelid lifts, brow lifts, and fat grafting.
What it Corrects:
- Excess skin
- Excess fat in the jowls
- Patients dealing with excess or sagging skin
- Patients seeking to lift or rejuvenate their face
- Patients dealing with hanging jowls around the chin
- Most patients return to their daily routine within 7-10 days
- Restricted exercise for 2-4 weeks
- Full results are seen after 1 month. Continued improvement over 3-4 months.