A nose job or rhinoplasty is performed in order to improve the appearance and/or function of the nose. This surgery can be done either to correct deformities from birth defects or traumatic injuries or simply to improve the natural shape of the nose.
Rhinoplasty is a great option both for people who want a more balanced look and patients who need to correct breathing problems or other issues caused by injury or defect.
What it corrects:
- Undesirable shape, size or contour of the nose
- Decreased nasal breathing
- Patients who are physically healthy.
- Patients who want to improve the shape and appearance of their nose.
- Patients with breathing problems after injury or developmental abnormality
- A nose job requires about 1 week of recovery before resuming daily activity
- Some bruising will last up to 3 weeks
- Most patients see results at the end of the first month
- The patient will continue to see improvements for 10-12 months